How do I get started?
1. Open youin from your home screen
2. Request magic link
3. Check your email inbox. note: make sure you check the spam folder if the email is not in your inbox
4. Click on the button "Sign in". note: there migh be some server issue and the email might no be displayed correctly, if so use the code provided in the email to log in
5. Create your account by adding all info.
note: info like DOB, Location, Picture are required to create/go to events. DOB, First/Last Name, Sex, city CAN BE EDITED ONLY ONCE
6. Now you are ready to browse our awesome Events!
How do I edit my profile?
1. Tap on Profile icon in your tab bar
2. Tap on Edit top right corner
3. Edit fields. note: DOB, First/Last Name, Sex, city CAN BE EDITED ONLY ONCE
4. Tap on Save
5. Tap on the profile image to view your profile preview
Can I see the event preview from the map?
yes! Just tap on the magenta circle on the map
you can also open the event details page by tapping on the event preview
How can I create a new event?
1. Make sure you have comleted your profile, if yuo don't know how, check "How do I get started" above.
2. Tap on "My Event" on the tab bar
3. Tap on "New" on the top right
4. Add info
5. Tap on next to see the event preview
6. Tap on publish
How do I go to an event "Solo"?
1. Browse the event on map or list
2. Open the event details page
3. Tap on the button "Going Solo". A message will pop up on screen advising that the host has 1 hour to accept your request
4. Wait for the host to accept.
note: you can monitor your requests from "Going to" section in "My events" page
5. (host accepted) - tap on the notification (or from Going to section) to access the event page and complete registration. note: you have
30 minutes to complete the registration
6. Tap on the event page "Ticket" to compete your registration
7. The ticket will be saved in the "Ticket" section in your profile
How do I create a group?
1. Open your profile page by tapping on profile icon on the tab bar
2. Tap on "Groups"
3. Create a new Group
4. Tap on "Add members"
5. Choose one of the events you have attended
6. Select the people that you would like in your group.
note: youin allows you to only add to your group people who have been at the same events
7. you can remove people from a group by swiping right to left on their name
How do I go to an event "With Friends"?
1. Browse your event map/list.
2. Open event details page.
note: make sure the event have "Bring friends" with a number of friends you can take with you
3. Tap on "Invite" in the "Going with friends" section in the event details page.
note: you can only invite members of your groups
4. Select the friends you want to take with you.
note: you can take people from different groups at the same time
5. Once you are happy with the selection tap on invite
6. Monitor your invites into your "Going to" section.
note: If at least 1 of your friends has accpeted the invite you can send a group request to the host. The host will have 1hour to accept/decline your request
7. Monitor your request into your "Going to" section
8. Host accepted! - tap on the notification (or from Going to section) to access the event page and complete registration.
note: you have 30 minutes to complete the registration.
Each person is responsible for his own ticket.
9. Tap on the event page "Ticket" to complete your registration